1. No variation waiver or addition to these conditions will be accepted by the Company unless agreed in writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
2. The Company reserves the right to vary prices at any time before order. All prices are inclusive of UK value added tax where appropriate.
3.The Company will attempt to meet the buyers reasonable delivery requirements but delivery dates quoted are approximate and time shall not be of the essence.
4. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify the Company without delay of any items which are missing or damaged.
5. If any goods sold by the Company are proved to be incorrect, (provided they are returned within 7 days from the date of delivery, or where the error was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the error) and the Company is satisfied that such error is not as a result of mis-information provided by the buyer the Company shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either:
a) Replace the goods (or the part in question); or
b) Refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price)
and in any case the Company shall have no further liability to the buyer. The statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected.
6. An order may only be cancelled with the Company’s agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Company for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
7. The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on the Company to accept returned goods.